Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Baby O is Here!

The day I wrote my last post I was staying home from church because I was sick.  Turns out it was morning sickness.  Because of the fibroid, I found myself getting lots of ultrasounds but what they showed was that it would not block the birth canal and I would be able to deliver naturally. Yea!

Nine months later we had a cute little snuggly baby that was 8lb. 9oz and 22inches long.  This was small compared to my other two who were 10lb. 4oz and 10lb. 8oz!
Baby O
November 7, 2013
8lb. 9oz.

Also since my last post we have remodeled and sold our house, moved in with Mr. Himself's parents, bought 30 acres, and a mobile home.  We will be moving out the land as soon as it dries up and the moving company can move the home without sinking in the mud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment