Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Two Months Old

Wow. Today is Baby O's two month birthday! 

 I can't believe it's been two months already!  He's been such a blessing to our home.  Even at this early stage in his life I can see his personality differing from his brothers'.   He talks more than the others ever did.  I was always trying to coax them to coo and goo.  He's so loud that I had talk over him the other day while reading something to Mr. Homesteader.  When you sing to him, he coo's with you.  He always has a ready smile, even when he's poopy at 2am!

I didn't have enough milk with C or J and ended up having pump, take supplements and supplement with formula.  I still didn't have enough. So I gave up after 4 and 8 months, respectively.  Since then, what I thought was arthritis has been diagnosed as Hypothyroidism. Apparently your thyroid effects your milk supply.  Who knew?!  This time Baby O has more than enough and is growing by leaps and bounds.  
  He's huge!  He's got rolls on his thighs and arms and two chins.  I always said that the boys had more of a lizard belly than a Budda belly but O is a Budda baby.

This guy was not supposed to be.  The doctors told us if you ever get pregnant again, it will more than likely end in miscarriage.


 But God had a different plan, a plan to  bring about glory to His name.  He knit this little together in my womb and knew him before he was formed. (Ps 139)  Praise be to God the Almighy,  He has blessed us beyond measure!  

No comments:

Post a Comment